Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trick or Treat



So back to the -me and lil bit went to checkout the costumes at Target and these are her two picks. That's right -goth Wednesday from the Addams family and a goth cheerless leader. Great!

Keep in mind my child is not goth in any way. Of course, she has never been into the super cute girly costumes, for instance last year she was a pirate with patch and all, but really goth cheerleader??? And her reasoning behind these choices, she wants to wear her hair in pigtails. I was like ... well you could be a cute scarecrow with pigtails... -she gave me that cocked head look like -uhh.NO!

Is there anyone else out there with a pre-teen- then I'm sure you know this look, I got!

But anyway being me... I was like OK, then which one and we'll have to get the black hairspray for your hair and what kind of tights and shoes and so on...

No comments: