Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away...Comeback on Monday

If you're a fan of MLS or David click on the picture to see #23 in action!

It's non-stop raining here in the midwest. Ugh!... Although it does give me a chance to wear my super cute rain boots, but I really, really hate rainy weather. I especially dislike rainy weather when there are outside sporting events involved.

Tomorrow my daughter gets to be one of the lucky "ducks" who will walk hand-in-hand with players from the KC Wizards and the LA Galaxy onto the field for the opening game ceremony. She is soooo excited and I am too! She, of course wants to get David Beckham, as does every kid that will be there I'm sure. But, what if .... (cross your fingers) she does get David Beckham, I think I would just die! I'll have my camera and sharpie ready for any close encounters! PS, thanks to my dear sweet hubby and his wallet for this great opportunity (I love you)!

Also, on Sunday the KC Chiefs have their first home game, and it's an early game, which means we'll have to get up at the crack of dawn to pack the Jeep and get to the stadium to get our super great tailgating spot. Again ugh, especially if it's still raining! One plus is KC's own American Idol- David Cook is singing the national anthem, so again camera in hand, I'll hopefully get some great rain-free snapshots that I can post.

No comments: