Thursday, September 11, 2008

To work or not to work ...

This past week I started to look at the jobs available out there right now. I feel like because we haven't sold our house in Ky I should get a job. I taught summer school in Ky before I came out to KC, so I've been able to pay my own car payment and school loan to this point, but my darling hubby still is paying rent here and the Ky mortgage and all the other bills, so I feel like I should help. He says I don't have to, but deep down I know he probably wants me to. So... he gave my resume to the hospital where he works and they called me for an administrative assistant position. I went in for the interview and then shadowed the ladies in the office, but I was like .... UGH! I just didn't want to do that, so now I feel double bad because he got me the interview and everything. Anyway... I have a Masters degree in Business and Marketing Education and my undergrad is in Business Management, so if anybody out there has a company they work for that has jobs available in Kansas City, please let me know!

No comments: