Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OMG, There are already Christmas Cards @ my Tarjay ???


After picking up lil bit from school yesterday we went by Target to check out the Halloween decor and I couldn't believe it but they already have Christmas stuff out (is this crazy or what). I mean I like to decorate and love looking at all the stuff for each season in the stores but how can you go from looking at skulls and fake bloody props to -in the very next aisle ornaments of baby jesus and angels. It was just too much! Is it just me or what, so I told my sweet hubby what I had ran into and he was like ... (no big deal) "Christmas is just 90 days away" so. so. OK, maybe it isn't so far off, but anyway I don't know it was just weird to me. Oh, and hubby since it is just 90 days or so away, I'll start now on my Christmas list. OK!

No comments: