Friday, August 29, 2008

Missing KY



I talked to my bf in Ky and her and her hubby are going to the country club for a tailgating party for the UK vs UofL game (she and her hubby are Cat fans, but were still bf's -ha ha) . I love talking to my friends in Ky, but it sure does give me the... missing Ky blues. We had originally planned on going back to Ky for the game, but it was just too short a weekend for the trip (driving). I have planned for sure to go in October for about 8 days which I plan to get in a trip or two to Keeneland, Two Sisters Pumpkin Patch, and Mt. Sterling Courtdays and of course my friends and family! I'm still getting new to this blogging so bare with me when it comes to learning new things like pictures. The top left is my bf (in green) and myself (in white), this pic was from my St. Patty's Day pre-wedding celebration in Vegas '06. The next pic is my sweet baby girl and my too cute nephew last year @ Two Sisters PP in Mt.Sterling.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi, I just "found" your blog...somehow. I am constantly amazed at what pops up when I google certain subjects. I live in Mt. Sterling, KY and just wanted to tell ya that I just took my two youngest children to the TSPP this morning and it was SOOO much fun! I hope that you get to visit "home" soon!