Saturday, August 30, 2008

David Beckham = 21 Day Cleanse ???


My friend had invited me to go with her to a jewelry party today, so I obliged -(because I love jewelry)! I get to her house and she tells me before we go to the party she's stopping at some "shake shop" I was like GREAT, because I also looove shakes. We stop to pick up her soon-to-be sister-in-law and head to the shake place. We get to the shake shop, walk in and I find myself in some type of health-freak salon. The sister-in-law orders a shake and come to find out has plotted an intervention for my friend. This lady wants to weigh her and hook up some type of machine to her hands and feet that's suppose to measure her body fat or something. She seriously thought she was just stopping in this place to get some kind of shake but next thing we know some ladies pouring fat into a jar of water to show us how fat sticks to your intestines and showing us a can of coke and a bag of sugar the size of my palm to show how much sugar your actually drinking and all this stuff. It was a little weird, but somehow I ended up leaving there with this HERBALIFE 21 day cleanse. I think all the pictures of David Beckham hanging in the shop went to my head, but I'm going to try it and see how it works out.


Has anyone done this cleanse, What can I expect???

1 comment:

xocjen said...

you can expect to lose a lot of weight! It cleans out your body and gives you energy. Its great.
You should also drink the shakes and aloe.

Happy drinking!