Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday!


Little Bit and I are leaving as soon as I pick her up from school today to head to KY! We are so excited, but I will also be missing my dear sweet hubby while I'm away, so I'm borrowing this Thankful Thursday idea from Kristy @ le petite blog

I truly am thankful for the wonderful life I have and here are some of the wonderful reasons:


1. I have the best husband to infinity and beyond. I LOVE YOU!

2. I have a happy, healthy daughter who means the whole world to me!

3. I have two wonderful labs, who give me extra special doggie hugs and kisses everyday!

4. Even though we still haven't sold our KY house, we are lucky enough not to suffer from the financial woes of this horrible economy.

5. Gas is below $3 (I filled up last night for $2.94/gal) here in KS.

6. I get to eat Sunday dinner at my grannies this Sunday.

7. I get to take pictures of lil'bit and my two nephews at Two Sisters Pumpkin Patch.

8. I get to make a few bets and hopefully win at Keeneland.

9. I get to visit many family and friends that I miss dearly.

10. I get to eat Butterscotch Pie from Ramsey's.

11. When I get back from Ky I get to start my new job working in photography.

12. Although I could go on and on, I must get up and finish packing, so lastly I'm thankful I stumbled onto the wonderful world of blogging and all the wonderful people who share their lives with me on a daily basis. Thank You, you've added something that I needed during this time in my life where I find myself living without that special connection of being close to family and friends.

3 comments:

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

have a super time! take lots of pictures... :)

kristy said...

isn't ramsey's the best? i love their brownie pie!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

It sounds like you have alot to be thankful for.

Best wishes.